Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Silly Billy


Got this email I was planning to have fun laughing at, all this loopy
chat with the aliens stuff...but read it in the wee hours, and it got
my attention somewhat.  This one guy is from the Andes talking at
their 11 11 11 fest.   He seemed pretty credible.   

I asked the aliens if they were around to come say hi.   I'll let you
know.  Hope they are the nice ones.   hahahhahahaha  Have to admit, I'm a 
bit afraid to pop outside now.

Had a friend in college, Billy Morgenstern.  He did one acid trip too
many, and got obsessed with aliens and other things.  Like, he ran up
to this poor woman shopping with a toddler and grabbed the milk out of
her hand and said, "You can't drink that, it's radioactive!"

The toddler was impressed.

Well, we all were.

And he would go sit on this one hill and wait for the aliens.  I used
to go out when it was bad weather with a note in a baggie.."Dear
Aliens, Billie is in apartment 1 B."   and then he'd come in.

Now, this was Baltimore.

I'm telling a good friend Bill about this guy.  He stops me..."What was his name?"

He describes him to me.   Very distinctive (cute) guy.   

Bill, in Ephrata, knows Billy from Baltimore!!!   hahahhahaha

They met at the local metaphysical bookstore here in York.

Billy was at a lecture a few weeks prior and Bill was there, a snooty
friend had gone with Bill. She was across the room.

Billy starts whispering to Bill during the lecture.

He'd made a clay pot, his first one.   He mailed it to President Bush as a
present.

President Bush didn't have time to respond.  His assistant wrote to Billy and
thanked him and said that whenever Bush waved his hand, he was saying
thank you to Billy.

Billy said, "And I saw him on tv today, and he waved one hand, then
the other.  That was a secret message to me.  It said "Thank you,
Billie."  "Very much."

Bill is howling, rolling on the floor pounding in the middle of this
poor guy's lecture and his "friend" was absolutely furious with him.

Sheeeeesh!!!

Small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment